If you’d like to save some real money on lighting supply take a look at Ledtek Global – www.ledtekglobal.com
Feedback from electrical subbies is that these guys not only save you money on LED lights but also have quality products with great after sales service.
They have a great range and David Du is very helpful and can advise on styles and applications.
DID YOU KNOW?
LED lighting has been around since the 1960s but is just recently beginning to appear in the residential market.
- are more rugged and damage resistant than than compact fluorescents and incandescent bulbs.
- don’t flicker
- do not produce heat like incandescent bulbs
- are very heat sensitive – excessive heat can reduce both light output and lifetime
- last considerably longer than incandescent or fluorescent lighting
- don’t typically burn out like traditional lighting but rather gradually decrease in light output
- are resistant to thermal and vibrational shocks and perform well when subjected to frequent on-off cycling